Two-sided Tulah Luxury Firm Mattress and Latex Topper for a Very Large Man.

Paul writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm in need of a new mattress and I've narrowed my selection down to a couple of your two-sided mattreses. 
Note that I am a very large man, 26 years old and 350 lb., with no sleep-related ailments aside from lower back pain.
Will the Tulah Firm support me, or will I be better served by the Tulah Luxury Firm mattress? 
Will my size be likely to increase the wear on a Plush Brolynn mattress compared to one of the firm ones?
Is a box spring strictly necessary, or can these mattresses be placed on a flat platform, bunky board, etc. without compromising durability? 
My current bed frame is approx. 14" high by itself.
I welcome any specific recommendations you might have and anticipate making a purchase from you in the near future. 
Regards, Paul


Hi Paul,
I would not suggest the Brolynn Plush for a man your size.
The firmest and most substantial of the two sided models, is the Tulah in Luxury Firm...the best choice for you, long term.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Old Fashioned made Two Sided Mattress that you can flip. Strong coil unit and NO Memory Foam. Durable for Plus Sized People. Works with Adjustable Bed Bases.
For the surface comfort you'll need and want, add an EverEden 2" Soft Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper to that mattress.
It will increase the longevity of the mattress, as well.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

You don't need a new foundation, as the one you currently have is adequate to do the job.

Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.

ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments