Plush Pillowtop Simmons Beautyrest Mattress for a Heavy Woman?

Jessica writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm looking for a new mattress. The one that felt best was a plush pillowtop Simmons Beautyrest.
I'm 34, very active and have an athletic to heavy build.  210 lbs and 5ft. 6in.  
I normally sleep on my side, but can change to my back or stomach if I feel like it.  
I like a firm mattress with a pillow top usually but would love to be able to flip and rotate the mattress to avoid the sag factor.  
I like the idea of the cooling gel fill as well but want something with stability and springs that won't sag after a year or two.  
I have some hip and back pain from time to time and knee issues from repeated sports injuries.  
Based on your blog posts, that I've read, I'm guessing that the Simmons Beautyrest won't do the job.
Can you suggest a good bed for me?
Thanks, Jessica


Hi Jessica,
I'm glad you've been reading. You are correct. A plush pillowtop Simmons Beautyrest won't last you a year.
The individually pocketed coils of the Simmons Beautyrest is their best feature...contouring to your body and maintaining your spine's natural alignment.
But, the steel used to make the coils is thin and not tempered, and the memory foam wears quickly.
The gel, that you like so much, is used with memory foam...to mitigate the heat that it produces. But, even that doesn't work well.
To get everything you asked for, along with the longevity you are expecting, let me direct you to the kind of mattress we use at home.
The Greenspring mattresses, made by Natura of Canada, also use an individually pocketed coil system.
The steel is heavier and double tempered, and there's more of them than in a Simmons Beautyrest.
What's more, the upholstery is Natural Talalay Latex. They contain NO Memory Foam.
Latex sleeps cool, is more comfortable and far more resilient than memory foam.
There are 5 models in this line, with the Plush Eurotop being the most comfortable of them.
Shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/


themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Firm Euro Top Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Firm Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together with a foam encased coil unit to gratify your hunger for luxury, affordability and eco-integrity.

This mattress will provide you many years of good, supportive and comfortable sleep.

White Glove Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.
Removal of your old mattress is included.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments