Natura Latex Mattress to Replace a Sealy SpringFree Jacaranda.

Fred writes:

Hi Pete
I'm a disabled man who weighs 330 lbs. I have a twin xl adjustable bed. 
My Sealy spring free Jacaranda latex mattress is starting to break down.
It has a pit in the seat area from inclining the top only that is hurting me.
(I have to sleep on an incline or I will aspirate) 
I am interested in the Natura Latex Mattresses but can't decide what would be right for me. Mattresses I am interested in are the:
Natura Bourdolay Firm
Natura Bourdolay Plush
Natura Tropical Eurotop Med-Firm
Also, If I order a mattress can I order just the mattress?
Thank You, Fred

Hi Fred
For the sake of durability under that kind of weight, The Bourdolay Firm is the logical choice.
If you want more in the way of surface softness, you can add a latex topper that can be replaced without having to buy a new mattress as often.
In fact, I’d suggest trying the topper first.
When it arrives, flip over your Jacaranda and add the topper.
Your mattress has a firm latex core at the base.
It may be all you need for a few more years.
You can always buy the firm Bourdolay later if that doesn’t work for you.
The latex topper to get is the EverEden Vytex Dunlop in Medium.
Shown here:


Here’s the link to the Natura Bourdolay Firm Latex Mattress


And, yes. You can buy the mattress only.

Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.

ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments