Natura Latex to replace my Sealy SpringFree Jacaranda Latex Mattress

Hi, 
I'm a disabled man who weighs 330 lbs. I have a twin xl adjustable bed. 
My Sealy SpringFree Jacaranda mattress is starting to break down.
It has a pit in the seat area from inclining the top only that is hurting me. 
(I have to sleep on an incline or I will asperate) 
I am interested in the Natura Mattresse's but can't decide what would be right for me. 
The mattresse's I am interested in are:
  Natura Bourdolay Firm
  Natura Bourdolay Plush
  Natura Tropical Eurotop Med-Firm
 Also, If I order a mattress can I order just the mattress?
Thank you.
 
Hi,
For the sake of durability under that kind of weight, The Bourdolay Firm is the logical choice.
If you want more in the way of surface softness, you can add a latex topper that can be replaced without having to buy a new mattress as often.
In fact, I’d suggest trying the topper first.
When it arrives, flip over your Jacaranda and add the topper.
Your mattress has a firm latex core at the base.
This may be all you need to do for a few more years.
You can always buy the firm Bourdolay later if that doesn’t work for you.
The latex topper to get is the EverEden Vytex Dunlop in Medium.
Shown here:







Here’s the link to the Bourdolay Firm 


And, yes. You can buy the mattress only.

Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Important Note:
Moisture will cause mattresses to wear out faster.
Protect your mattress from accidents, spills & perspiration with our all natural silver infused cotton waterproof mattress & pillow protectors. They sleep cool and won't shrink when washed in hot water.


Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments