Looking for a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress that Does Not Sleep Hot.

Brian writes:

Hi Pete, 
I purchased a mattress from you, several years ago, back when you had a physical store. 
It was a good experience. You were very helpful in helping me to make a good mattress choice, and I’m hoping you can do it again.

I recently had to discard an old Simmons mattress (purchased in 1998) that I loved. 
It was shot, and I was waking up with lower back pain. 
I then purchased a memory foam mattress from them, the Healthy Back Embrace Comfort.
I love the comfort of the mattress, but it sleeps too hot. 
I awake almost every night at around 2:00 or 3:00 because of the heat. 
I’ve never been a hot sleeper, and I don’t have this problem elsewhere, so I’m pretty sure it’s the mattress.
I’m going to return it, as I’m still within their return window, and I’m looking for a new mattress.
I would love a copy of my old Simmons mattress, but they don’t make anything like that anymore. Everything seems to have memory foam and other junk in it.
I went to a local store and laid on a Simmons Beautyrest luxury firm. 
The comfort was ok, but even that felt warm. 
It could be that the warmth is in my head now or that memory foam just makes me really warm, as I know that that those mattresses also have memory foam.
So, my question for you is what mattress can you commend that is on the firm side and has as little memory foam as possible? 
Any advice you can provide would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help, Brian

Hi Brian,
It's good to have you back again. Thanks for remembering us.
It is the memory foam that sleeps hot. They mitigate that with gel, but the gel has a saturation point and heats up in the middle of the night, as you have experienced.
However, there is a way to get everything you want, without the negative side effects.
Start with a luxury firm Beautyrest. For two average size adults, I recommend the Platinum Series. For adults over 200 lbs, start with the Black Series.
In the Platinum Series, the mattress would be the Sandy Springs in Luxury Firm.
Shown here:

Beautyrest Recharge World Class Mattress is known for providing both comfort and support. Contact The Mattress Expert to order yours today! 856-874-6894
themattressexpert.com

In the Black Series, it would be the Desiree in Luxury Firm.
Shown here:

Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattresses are ON SALE with FREE DELIVERY from The Mattress Expert. Call today to place your order! 856-874-6894
themattressexpert.com

Now for the item that will allow you to sleep cool.
Pure, All Natural Latex is not temperature sensitive, as is memory foam.
It insulates you from the memory foam in the mattress, and you will sleep cool.
The latex topper provides surface comfort that remains like new for many years.
The latex topper will absorb your body weight, which causes the mattress to last for many years longer than the manufacturer intended.
It's the only thing you can buy, in this industry, that more than pays for itself.
The Topper to get, is the EverEden Pure, 100% All Natural 2" Soft Talalay Latex. 
Shown here:

Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
themattressexpert.com

All of these products can be purchased through us.
The Mattress comes with White Glove Delivery, and includes removal of the old mattress.
The Latex Topper arrives via UPS.
In both cases, Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments