Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress to Support and Comfort a Big Man.

Marvin writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm a big man, (Triple X), and I need a mattress that won't collapse...as many other have done.
I would like a mattress that supports my size, but will also be comfortable.
I have come to dislike memory foam, so I don't want any of that in my mattress.
I've read some of your blog posts and the Natura Greenspring you sleep on at home sounds pretty good.
Can you send me the information on that. I'd like to look it over.
Thanks, Marvin

Hi Marvin,
Here’s the link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring line of mattresses.

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

The first mattress, on that page, The Plush EuroTop, is the most comfortable and the most popular of the 5 models.

The individually pocketed coils contour to the shape of the body, and maintain the natural alignment of the spine.
The coil count is very high and the coils are made of double tempered steel.
The upholstery is natural Talalay Latex...Latex being the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented...and there’s none of it in these mattresses.

It’s a well made, a supportive and comfortable mattress that will hold up under a big man.




Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments