I got violently ill from the strong chemical smell of a new Serta Mattress.

Doctor C. writes:


Hi Pete,
I bought a SERTA mattress and boxspring 10 days ago...l got violently ill from the STRONG NON ENDING CHEMICAL SMELL.
Serta Headquarters is avoiding me...l just filed a complaint with the CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY.
Can you tell me what that is?
Thanks, Doctor C.

Hi Doc,
I'm happy to hear that you've filed a complaint.
What's causing the chemical smell, is the memory foam.
Memory foam consists of several toxic chemicals, which it off gasses.
Normally, that toxicity attacks your respiratory system.
Everyone in the industry is aware of this, but there's no one policing the mattress industry.
I've spent years blogging...warning people about it.
Get that mattress out of your home immediately. Every living being in your home will be affected by it.
Avoid mattresses made with memory foam.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments