A Natura of Canada greenspring Mattress to Relieve Back Pain form a Herniated Disc.

Gail writes:

Hi Pete,
I am having continual back pain, due to a herniated disc in my spine.
I'm a larger girl, 5' 4" tall and about 180 lbs.
What mattress would you recommend for me that will help me live without this pain.
The mattress I have is a memory foam type. The salespeople swore it would help my back...which turned out to be a lie.
It keeps me awake and I'm losing sleep.
Thanks, Gail 

 
Hi Gail,
For disc related back problems, an all foam mattress, even the best of them, doesn’t provide the push back support necessary for that kind of back problem.
An innerspring is needed for support.
Here is a write up about that:

themattressexpert.com
The absolute worst material for a bad back and the pain associated with it, is Memory Foam. Memory foam is a highly deceptive product…felling one way on the ...

I suggest the kind of mattress my wife and I have.
It uses an individually pocketed coil...a very high coil count...double tempered steel.
The pocketed coils provide contouring support that maintains your spine’s natural alignment...which will dramatically help to relieve your back pain.
The upholstery is natural Talalay Latex.
It’s a very high quality product, that you and your back will enjoy for many years.
Made by Natura of Canada, the Plush EuroTop model at the top of the page is the most comfortable.


themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments