Need Help Choosing a Mattress for Fibromyalgia.

Liz writes:

Hi, Pete,
I have gotten such good information from your website and facebook page. Thank you. I can so relate to the person who shared about wanting a Simmons Beautyrest. 
I, too, had stayed on a Simmons Beautyrest at a hotel and fell in love with the comfort and restful night's sleep I got. 
I did research and bought one, spending somewhere around $2,000 for the King size. 
This was 2-1/2 years ago, and now I feel like, as you mentioned in your response, the quality has not held up and I am very disappointed. 
I suffer from chronic pain and fibromyalgia like symptoms. I'm waking up in more pain and with more stiffness. The mattress sags and dips where I have slept. 
I started flipping the mattress at 4 months, and have just given up on that. I am 5'1", 130 lbs. 
As you mentioned in one of your responses, within a matter of months I felt the mattress wearing under me, and I now feel I need to replace my mattress.
I am overwhelmed with the options. Can you advise what the best option may be for someone with fibromyalgia and chronic pain? Based on my size and that I am a side sleeper?
I greatly appreciate your assistance.
Liz 


 
Hi Liz,
The best type of support is the individually pocketed coils, like in the Beautyrest.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring is the best of that type...stronger and a lot more durable. It’s what my wife and I sleep on.
But, we are a lot heavier and without the fibromyalgia kind of nerve pain.
I worry that this mattress will be too firm for you...not giving you the surface comfort needed for your fibromyalgia.

My recommendation for you, because of your size and fibromyalgia, is:
The Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Sandy Springs in Luxury Firm...and, an EverEden all natural 2” Soft Talalay Latex Topper to go on it.
The latex topper is the key to this being a successful long term purchase.
The latex topper will absorb all of your body weight.
The mattress will remain like new for many years.
And, the latex topper doesn’t sleep warm, like the foams in the mattress.
You’ll be insulted from them.
Overall, this will be your best option.

Since your mattress is reasonably new, you won’t need a new boxspring.
Here are the links for both items.

themattressexpert.com
Beautyrest Recharge World Class Mattress is known for providing both comfort and support. Contact The Mattress Expert to order yours today! 856-874-6894


themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
White Glove Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
They will remove your old mattress when they deliver the new one.
The topper ships UPS.


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments