Cervical fusion & herniated discs. One king mattress or two twins?

Jill writes:

Hi Pete,
I have had a cervical fusion and have several more herniated disks. Our mattress has lasted a good 8 years but I can't sleep on it anymore. 
My husband outweighs me by 50 pounds. I'm small and petite. 
I was thinking that it would be better to purchase two twin mattresses as opposed to a King. 
That way I don't have to sleep on the sagging areas after it's been flipped and turned. Good idea or not?  
Thanks, Jill

Hi Jill,
That sounds like a perfectly logical choice. 
You should know that it will take 2 twin extra long sets to equal the size of a king and that they will cost a bit more than the king set.
We offer some high quality mattresses that wear extremely well, where what worries you isn't likely to happen.
They will allow you to go with a king and save money.
Here is a link to those mattresses....Natura of Canada Greenspring. Let me know if you have any questions.
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/


 
themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX
 

from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Comments