S&F Mattress is Too Firm and Needs a Soft Latex Topper for Comfort.

Kristen writes:

Hi Pete,
We purchased a S&F firm mattress, about 6 months ago. We paid quite a lot for the set, at  a local store. I am so dissatisfied. 
I wake up in pain every morning and my sleep is so uncomfortable unless I sleep in it alone but even then it's pretty bad. 
I have a herniated L5 S1 that I was diagnosed with 4 years ago. We are still paying for this mattress in installments and probably will be for the next couple years. 
But, I can't go on sleeping like this. I am ready to give it to my daughter and am now willing to finance something else. I feel like I need something a little softer. 
What do you suggest? 
Thanks, Kristen

Hi Kristen,
Prolonged sleeping on a soft mattress will aggravate your herniated disc problem.
The mattress you have is firm enough to support your back. But, the mattress is just too firm for you to sleep comfortably.
Your back is still getting the support it needs. All you need now is to soften the surface of the mattress.
Latex foam is all natural foam rubber...extremely comfortable and equally resilient....proving the feeling of floating, as it relieves all of your pressure points...very comfy.
Add a 2" soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper to what you have and you will be sleeping comfortably for many years to come.
Here is the link to the latex toppers. Choose from the EverEden or Pure Bliss brands. They both work equally well.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments