All Natural Mattress for My Child.

Colleen writes:

Hello Peter,
I am looking to buy a full sized mattress for a kid's bed.  My child tends to sweat at night which leads me to believe that Latex is not a good choice for him.  
I looked under 'Kidz Corner', but thought I could use some pointers...  First, I am buying the following bed which is not designed to have a boxspring.  
I think that impacts the mattress choice, but I am not sure how?  I would like a bed that is naturally flame retardant (wool).
Could you advise on a cost effective model?  I am willing to purchase an all natural mattress, but don't think I can afford an Organic mattress. 
Thank you for your time and thoughts.
Colleen


Hi Colleen,
Chemical laden memory foam is the only upholstery material that is temperature sensitive. It absorbs your body's heat and reflects it back to you...causing it to sleeps hot. 
All Natural Latex is not temperature sensitive, and sleeps cool naturally. Many people confuse the two, since there are so many reviews with complaints about sleeping hot.
I have an affordable, very well made, pocketed coil mattress that is upholstered with all natural latex, natural wool as a fire retardant, and is finished in natural cotton.
My granddaughter has this mattress, on which I've taken a nap. It provides excellent support that maintains the spine's natural alignment...and is plenty comfy.
This will last your little man until he becomes a grown man...at which time, he'll be able to take the mattress with him when he leaves home.'
Here is a link to that "Adara" Latex Hybrid Mattress.

themattressexpert.com
All Natural Cotton Cover. All Natural Wool backing as a natural fire retardant. Upholstered with All Natural Latex. All Natural Wool insulator pad for support.
Thanks, Pete

****************************************************************

Hi Pete,
Thank you for your quick reply.
In following that link, there are two models on that page, The Adrian and The Adara.
In reading the specifications, they appear to be the same, with the Adrian being $50.00 less.
What am I missing?
Thanks, Colleen

Hi Colleen,
For the sake of comfort and durability, those two models are, indeed, identical.
If you read a little more closely, you'll find that all of the materials used in the Adara are 100% all natural.
That is not so for the Adrian.


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments