A Mattress to Address Back Pain from Scoliosis.

Miranda writes:

Hello Peter, 
I've had low back pain for years. I did some PT for mild scoliosis and it helped, but I still had pain laying down. 
I recently bought a Beautyrest Black Plush mattress. 
I read good things about Beautyrest, and the Black Plush was the most comfortable in the store. I laid on it for 30 minutes, others just 15.
I've had it at home 3 weeks now and it is terrible. My back pain is worse. Now it's so bad that within 3 hours I'm feeling sick from the pain. I'm sleeping on the sofa. 
I can exchange the mattress once. I don't know what to get at this point. I also have shoulder issues so I can only lay on my back. I weigh about 140 pounds. 
I am highly allergic to latex so it cannot be in my home. 
Thank you, Miranda 


Hi Miranda,
You need to know more about latex.
The allergen in latex, is the protein that is naturally present in the sap from the rubber tree.
When made into gloves and bandages, the protein remains.
When made into foam, almost all of the protein is removed, rendering it hypoallergenic.

The allergy to latex is topical. You have to be in physical contact with it, to react to it.
The latex foam mattress toppers, that we sell, are covered with fabric.
You then you add sheets, and maybe even a mattress protector.
At that point, your skin doesn’t ever touch the latex directly.

Taking this a step further, we also carry Vytex Dunlop Latex...a process, by which, the small remaining amount of protein from the original process is also removed...rendering it allergen free. 

Latex foam rubber is and has been the highest quality upholstery material anywhere on the planet, for the last 100 years.
What you’re now experiencing, is the effects of the memory foam in the mattress.
Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented...specifically designed to need frequent replacing by name brands that are only concerned with profit.

I can solve your problem, with the use of latex.
If you like, I can have a sample of this allergen free latex sent to you.

In the meantime, flip your mattress over.
The underside is considerably firmer and has no memory foam.
The underside of the mattress isn’t comfortable. But, since you are a back sleeper, you should be able to deal with it until a permanent solution can be devised.
At the very least, your back will feel much better.

My recommendation for a permanent solution is to trade your mattress for the same model, but in a luxury firm...and add the 2" soft Vytex Dunlop latex topper.

Here are links to our Allergen Free Vytex Dunlop Latex Toppers.

https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments