A Latex Mattress Topper for a Sleep Number Bed to Relieve Pain.

Robyn Writes:

Hi Pete,
I stumbled onto your great web site when I was researching mattress. I am in a dilemma and really need some advice. 
I am having a terrible time sleeping with tossing and turning and waking up 4-5 times a night. I am 58 years old . 
I have osteoarthritis which is in my hips(primarily right hip) , knees and neck. 
I have 2 nerves with denervation in my left shoulder with pain, numbness and tingling waking me when I sleep on my back. 
I then sleep on my right side to get the pressure off my shoulder and then I have terrible hip pain. So I toss and turn all night with no rest. I am at my wits end. 
I currently have a sleep number bed which is several years old. I could never find a comfortable number. So, about 2 years ago, I bought a memory foam topper. 
The topper helped a little, but not for long. Do you think buying just a latex topper would help or do I need to purchase a new mattress and a topper? 
I really appreciate any suggestions you can make. 
Thank you so very much! Robyn 


Hi Robyn,
Your sleep number bed can use a make-over. The memory foam topper is worthless and the padding inside your mattress is also memory foam and also worthless. 
Unzip your mattress and replace the padding inside with the same thickness of soft Talalay latex. It'll make all the difference in the feel of the mattress.
Here is a link...choose from the EverEden or Pure Talalay Bliss brands. Both work equally well.

https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/


To relieve chronic neck pain, there's nothing better than a pillow made of finely chopped latex. 
The materials, of which, can be easily manipulated to mold around your head and neck...any way you like.
That will be the 2nd pillow listed on this next link:
https://themattressexpert.com/organics/organic-pillows/

themattressexpert.com
Superior support, comfort and durability. Pure Talalay Bliss Soft Talalay Pillow is the softest The Talalay/Down Pillow is ideal for relieving chronic neck

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments