Need a softer mattress, latex topper?

Christine writes:

Hi Pete,
About a year ago I bought a Comfort Care King Mattress. It was supposed to be a softer bed. I love to just sink in and go to sleep. It was so hard I felt like I was sleeping on a pedestal. 
I like to sleep on my side and stomach but my arm would go numb under my head because it felt like it was wedged between a brick and my hard head. 
So after a couple of months, I bought the Slumber Solutions 5.5-inch Memory Foam and Fiber Mattress Topper to go on top of it. This still isn't soft enough for me. 
I wake up almost hourly and most of the time with a headache and I am still exhausted. I recently slept at a hotel and it was the best sleep ever. 
I don't want to buy another new mattress but if I have to I will. 
I am looking at the Boutique Suites II Super Pillow Top, but I don't want to get another mattress that is going to be hard even though they say they are soft. 
What should I do?
Thanks, Christine

Hi Christine,
You don't need a new mattress. A 3" Soft Talalay Latex topper will give you what you want....from EverEden or Pure Bliss....shown here:


I'm surprised, that in the 20 years that memory foam has been available, no one has yet to file a lawsuit. Memory foam consists of 61 different chemicals, some of which are toxic. 
It off gasses those toxic chemicals, causing a wide range of physical ailments, from headaches to bleeding sinuses. Not only is memory foam a dangerous health hazard, it doesn't work. 
Memory foam is a temperature sensitive material that softens as it warms from the heat your body gives off. It softens so much that you sink through it to the firm materials below. 
That junk it absolutely worthless.
Our latex toppers, on the other hand, are 100% all-natural. No side effects, just the most comfortable sleeping surface since it was introduced nearly 100 years ago.  
It relieves all your pressure points and relaxes all of your muscles for a depth of sleep you never thought possible.
You can order one on line. UPS delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments