Natura Latex pillows for Chronic Neck Pain from Arthritis, Shipped to Canada.

Dave writes:

Hi Peter.
What kind of pillow would you recommend for me, given the following situation?:
I've been experiencing neck pain for the past year (old age (early 50's)?, too much computer work? arthritis?) 
That pain has recently been aggravated by (I believe) sleeping on inadequately supporting pillows of different types (i.e. feathers, loose fiber-fill, solid urethane foam). 
(I'm temporarily camped out at friend's place and using the spare bed and borrowed pillows). 
None of the types with feathers, looses fiber-fill or solid urethane foam, appear to provide me the head/neck support I seem to need. 
I'm thinking that a latex foam pillow is my best hope of alleviating the neck pain and hand/finger numbness that is happening (side-sleeper), but I\'m open to suggestion. 
I noticed somewhere else on your blog site that shipping costs to Canada are free? Is this correct?
Regards, Dave


Hi Dave,
Feathers, fiber-fill and polyurethane foam pillows may be comfortable, at first, but tend to lose their shape, support and comfort quickly.
Conversely, latex remains like new for years.
But, not just any latex pillow will do.
We have found that finely chopped latex gives you the flexibility of a feather pillow...allow you to manipulate the material to wrap around your head and neck to fit you just right.
We deal with a Canadian company, "Natura". Everything they make, we can ship to anyone, anywhere within Canada...with no shipping charge and with No Sales Tax.
Here is a link to the particular pillow I have in mind for you.
https://themattressexpert.com/xcart5/Vibrance-All-Natural-Granulated-Latex.html?category_id=327

themattressexpert.com
Vibrance All-Natural Granulated Latex

We know this works for relieving chronic neck pain...because we have home tested it...on my arthritic neck pain.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments