A two-sided mattress like my 25 year old Serta.

Jenny writes:

Hello Peter,
I stumbled across your website while looking for mattresses. I am a 50 year old female that weighs 108 pounds. 
My current mattress is a Serta on a platform bed with slats and is about 25 years old. 
I have recently started having lower back pain and am not sure if it is due to the mattress but I do toss and turn a lot every night. 
I am thinking it is time for a new mattress but not sure what to replace mine with. 
I have tried laying on a few in the stores but most feel too cushy and I definitely do not like the memory foam. 
Any recommendations that may be similar to my old two-sided mattress? 
Thank you for your advice, Jenny


Hi Jenny,
First, there are no mattresses made today, that are like your old Serta.
Second, it doesn't sound like you need a new mattress.
What you're experiencing is pressure point issues that are causing you to toss and turn.
THAT, is easily fixed with an all natural 2" soft Talalay Latex topper, which will provide the surface comfort you need to sleep deeply...without all that tossing and turning.
Choose from EverEden or Pure Bliss. Both work equally well.
Shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments