Tempurpedic causing back pain.

Nicole writes:

Hi, I have a firm tempupedic mattress. I've had back surgery I'm thinking it's too firm for me cause I'm having a lot of back pain. Don't want to get rid of my bed, but would anyone know of a good mattress topper I could buy to put on. 
Thanks

Hi Nicole,
The best type of mattress topper is all natural latex.
2" of soft talalay latex will make a very comfortable sleeping surface.
Here is a link, where you can order one.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Thanks, Pete

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the reply but I'm from Canada is there a site I could order from. 
Thanks 


Hi Nicole,
We have a Canadian company you can order through.
Delivery is free throughout Canada and there's no sales tax.
Here's the link.



Thanks, Pete

Important Note:
Moisture will cause mattresses to wear out faster.
Protect your mattress from accidents, spills & perspiration with our all natural silver infused cotton waterproof mattress & pillow protectors. They sleep cool and won't shrink when washed in hot water.


Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments