Palmpring Organic and Chemical Free All Natural Latex Mattress.

Jolene writes:

Hi Pete,
I need a queen size mattress set
I am five feet four and 185 pounds
I sleep on side , pressure points bother me
I sleep hot, so I need heat taken away from  the mattress
I do not like a firm mattress but...........
I would love an organic latex mattress:) no chemicals but that is proving impossible.
Thanks, Jolene
 
Hi Jolene,
What you want is only impossible when shopping at the big chain mattress stores.
There, you find a sea of mattresses, all loaded with chemical laden toxic memory foam.
Here is a link to the Palmpring line of Organic, All Natural, Chemical Free Latex Mattresses:


The "Puri" model, at the top of the page, is plenty comfy without being too soft.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments