A Mattress for Chronic Back Pain.

Wendy writes:

Thanks for the quick reply, Pete. 
I have chronic back pain and was amazed to have woken up without pain every morning we were at Disneyland. 

I've been reading all the info on your website. Maybe I want the Sealy with a latex topper? 
Or, maybe now I want to switch to a latex mattress instead. I've been looking through all the options for a while now and can't figure out what would be best. 
Can you give me some more guidance? 

I always thought I like a more firm mattress (for my back), but was so comfortable on that sealy plush at DL that now I'm confused about what I want! 
Maybe I just liked the plush because it wasn't my terrible memory foam?

Are the EuroTop ones comparable to pillowtop, only the "pillow" is more latex layers, so a little softer/more plush? 
Are the Natura latex "hybrids" comparable to a spring mattress with a latex topper? 
And how does that compare to the Liberty Plush and Ultra Plush?

I'm going cross-eyed over here, but my back hurts so bad this week that I can't sleep anyway. 
So, I figured I might as well use the time to figure out what I could do to help! 
Now I've looked at too much and can't seem to pick out what would be best. 

I'm so glad to have found you and your site. 
I've been reading on and off for months to try to figure out what I want and even though I still have all these questions, I finally feel like I am close to getting answers!
Thanks, Wendy
 Back Pain


 
Hi Wendy,
I sent that link from another retailer, because that's about the closest you'll get to what you asked for.
However, when Tempurpedic bought Sealy, we stopped being a Sealy dealer.
It's not something I would recommend.

Back problems are a funny thing.
It's the source of the back pain that determines the best type of mattress....as spelled out here:
https://themattressexpert.com/choosing-a-mattress-to-relieve-back-pain/

themattressexpert.com
Choosing a Mattress to Relieve Back Pain Since this is such a frequently asked question, let's start with what to avoid
A young person working a job that produces muscle strain will greatly benefit from an all latex mattress...or even a latex hybrid.
And even though latex is, by far, the best of all the foams...the thing it has in common with all foams, is that there is no real push back support...like you get with coils.
As we age, our back problems are more likely to be disc related...herniated, bulging, and degenerative.
To support a spine that is damaged in this way, the push back support of the coils is essential.

I have these back problems. In fact, I have all three...having hit the trifecta, so to speak.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring, that we have at home, provides the support I need...and will for you, as well.
My wife and I are larger people...about 225 each. Under that weight, and after a year + of use, this mattress shows no signs of wear.
Between the the resiliency of the double tempered individually pocketed coils and the resiliency of the latex upholstery, this is a mattress that is designed to remain supportive and comfortable over a very many years.
Of the 5 models, the most comfortable is the Plush Eurotop...shown here, at the top of the page:
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...
THIS, is what I recommend for you.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments