Memory Foam and Pillowtop Mattresses are a Very Poor Value.

Amy writes:

Hello Pete,
I have been trying to research, compare, and contrast mattresses online and I am finding that this is an impossible feat. 
I currently sleep on a Sealy Posturepedic Ultra Plush Pillowtop and I don't like it at all. 
Even though it is supposed to be soft, I still have some soreness on my pressure points (hips/shoulder) when laying on my side, and my low back screams at me when I sleep on my back.
I went to a few local stores the other day and was shown another Sealy Posturepedic Plush Pillowtop. 
Will this be like what I currently have?
I'm so frustrated and overwhelmed with the choices and don't want to be stuck with another mattress that makes me dread trying to sleep at night!
Thanks, Amy
 
Hi Amy,
Sealy is now owned by Tempurpedic, and everything they make is loaded with memory foam.
Memory foam is initially comfortable...comfortable enough to make the sale.
But, memory foam is temperature sensitive...allowing you to sink as it warms from your body heat.
So, yes. The problem you;'re having now will repeat itself if you buy the same thing.
Most people don't realize that it is the memory foam causing all the problems, so they continually repeat their mistake. 
And, pillowtops are the the first part of the mattress to wear. You are much better off without it.
The key to a successful long term mattress purchase is to avoid memory foam and pillowtops.
Here is a link to the mattress I recommend for you:




themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...
The Greenspring line, made by Natura of Canada, is the best mattress we've tested at home.
It provides contour support and a comfortable sleeping surface....both, long lasting.
There is no memory foam in these mattresses. They are upholstered with natural Talalay Latex.
Latex has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
The Plush Eurotop is the most comfortable of the 5 models.
You'll enjoy this very much.


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments