Which EverEden Latex Mattress is like my old Sealy Posturepedic SpringFree Glendale Oaks?

Michele writes:

Hello Peter
I'm disabled from severe crippling  back pain and I've purchased 3 cheap foam mattresses this year for my adjustable bed.
Then, I bought a 3" latex mattress because I couldn't afford nor find one identical to my last mattress that I loved dearly! 
PLEASE help me find one to match my beloved mattress!! 
I read where you helped someone else find a replacement so I'm praying you can do the same for me!! 
I had the Sealy Posturepedic  SpringFree Glendale Oaks 100% Latex Core Twin XL mattress.  
Which one of the EverEden mattresses is closest to  the Glendale Oaks? 
Thank You so much!! 
Michele




Hi Michele,
The 9" EverEden all latex mattress will produce the feel you're looking for.
When you order, opt for the 6" Dunlop Core in Medium and the 3" Talalay Top on Soft.
If that 3" of latex that you already have is soft, then you can save money by adding it to the top of their 6" model, ordered in medium.
Here is the link to those mattresses.


Please note: These mattresses arrive via UPS. From the description of condition, it sounds like you may need to enlist someone's help to bring it in for you.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments