Questions About Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses and Latex Toppers.

Scott writes:

Hi Pete,
I have read your site extensively, and I have also read Sleep Like the Dead site.
For whatever reason, your approach sounds truthful to me, and I'd value your input.

Obviously, buying a mattress is confusing as there are so many factors.

1. We were in a store the other day, and tried out the Beautyrest Platinum Nina ($1399 set - single coil lux firm),
and the Black Desiree ($2298 set- triple coil lux firm). Is it worth the difference in $? Will I feel the difference over the years in support?
What's the difference between the Calista and Desiree on your site?

2. I like the idea of the topper to get your comfort, and not rely on built-in comfort which only gets indented over the years.
Not sure why one would pick a latex topper for the $, when infused-gel toppers are so reasonable and also highly rated?

3. Also don't know how one chooses dunlop over talalay (better for comfort)? 
I am 5'9, 60 yrs old, 162 lbs., sleep on my back and sides. I have issues with stiffness in my hips and glutes often (I've been sleeping in a huge depression - I hate my mattress!). 
My wife is a side sleeper, 110 lbs, 5'4, 57 yrs old, no issues (except my snoring sometimes when I'm on my back).

Can you give me a little info and guidance? 

Thanks,
Scott 


 
Hi Scott,
At your sizes, spending the extra for the Black Beautyrests is a waste of money. Those are for much heavier people.
The Platinum Beautyrests have more memory foam, so we recommend the World Class...the Santorini in luxury firm.
Add to that, an EverEden 2" Soft Talalay latex topper for long lasting surface comfort and added longevity of the mattress.
The toxic chemical soup, known as memory foam, with or without gel, is a total waste of money...the worst upholstery material ever invented.
All natural latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
Here are links to the mattress and the topper.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/

themattressexpert.com
Beautyrest Recharge World Class Mattress is known for providing both comfort and support. Contact The Mattress Expert to order yours today! 856-874-6894
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
The Mattress Expert is your source for all natural latex mattress toppers including Talalay & Dunlop toppers. Click here for more information!

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments