An All Latex Mattress for Stomach, Side and Back Sleeper, at a Reasonable Price.

Lonny writes:

Hi Peter!
I sleep mostly on my stomach and on my side, occasionally on my back. I had an all latex mattress growing up and I miss it.
I want to go with an all latex mattress again. Which brand and density of a mattress would you recommend for a man of average size?
I doing some shopping, I can see that you can spend thousands of dollars on one. 
I'm looking for something more economical, but still want quality.
Thank you, Lonny
Hi Lonny,
The best mattress is, as you know, all latex...and has been for the last 100 years.
I have one at a reasonable price that is 100% natural, pure latex with no added fillers, synthetics or chemicals...as many on the market do have.
What you'll want is firm support and a comfortable sleeping surface...ideal for any sleeping position. 
Made by EverEden, it's the 8" model. Opt for the Medium Dunlop Core and the Soft Talalay Top.
Shown here:


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments