Wolf Latex Hybrid or Simmons Beautyrest Mattress for my 2 year old son.

Shelley writes:

Hi Pete,
I need a mattress for my almost 2 yr old son. I am looking for a full size. 
We bought our daughter the sealy select plush euro top from sears a few years ago (no I didn't do much research) but it has been comfortable and held up nicely. 
I wanted to research my next purchase before buying the same mattress for my son. What are your recommendations? 
I seems you like the Wolf Latex Hybrid Adrianwhich seems like a great choice.
I was wondering if you think the Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Classic Broadway Mattress is just a good for kids as well? 
Thanks for your help!
Shelley


Hi Shelley,
The problem I have with the Simmons is the memory foam, which off gasses the toxic chemicals from which it's made.
If you can protect your child from that, you certainly should.
The Wolf Latex Hybrid Adrian has a stronger coil unit, which is better support for a growing boy.
At his current age, it doesn't much matter. But this mattress will last until he is grown and gone...and he's going to get heavier.
Also, the upholstery is all natural latex...no chemicals, fillers or synthetics...a perfectly safe environment for a child.
Here is a link to that mattress.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattresses/wolf-hybrid-mattress/

themattressexpert.com
Questions, Comments, Concerns? Please Check out One of our Blogs Listed below Or Ask us on Facebook or Twitter. You can Also Call or Email Us!

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments