Simmons Beautyrest Black Calista Extra Firm mattress with a Soft Latex Topper.

Trey writes:

Hi Pete
I wanted to purchase a Black Desiree, but the store I bought it from, (not you, I'm sorry to say), sent me a Black Calista, which is, obviously, too firm for me at 165 pounds. 

Would a Talalay 2 or 3 inch latex topper be appropriate as I am a back and side sleeper. And heat retention can also be an issue for me. 
I had my heart set on a Black model; but would be willing to trade for a Less firm World Class model,  if you felt it would be a better compromise.  
However, the store won't make an exchange for me without a 15% restocking fee and a $150 delivery charge.
Thank you, Trey 
Hi Trey,
There's no need to go to all that expense for an exchange.
The EverEden, 100% All Natural 2" soft Talalay Latex Topper does a fine job of providing comfort....and, works best for most people.
The 3" is something to opt for if you are looking for an extra soft surface feel.
But truly, you'll be happy with the feel of the 2". It's what we use at home.
Here's the link. You can order on line.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Talalay Latex toppers are normally purchased as “Soft” for the purpose of softening a too firm mattress. However, both, the Vytex Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattress ...

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX



Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.


Comments