An EverEden Soft Talalay Latex Topper to make a too firm mattress comfortable.

Paul writes:

Hello Pete,
My story is one I'm sure you've heard many times before.  
About 3 years ago, unfortunately, I decided to part with our king mattress that was perfect (in hindsight).
We got a newer king mattress that my sister had which was unused.  Little did I know it would change my life for the worse.  
We inherited a double pillow top mattress that was also two heavy for our IKEA bed frame.  
It had a pillow top on BOTH sides and the frame began to sag.  
I can't officially prove this, but my lower back has been in pain for about 2.5 years now and I'm 39.  Sad.

I recently purchased a new king mattress 6 months ago and for some odd reason I did very poor research and simply went to a local chain store and purchased a king bed that is way to firm.  My wife has been sleeping on a topper since we got it.  
It has done nothing for my back, nothing positive or really negative.  
I recently purchased a memory foam, 3-inch, 5lb density topper and after one night of feeling great, I'm back to square one.

Recently I regained hope that my bed is indeed THE cause of my issues bc I spent 4 days in the hospital in November with pneumonia.  
During this stay in the hospital bed, after the 2nd night, my back pain literally disappeared.   
It was amazing.  Your standard hospital bed that I couldn't quite get to be flat, made my back pain literally disappear.  

So my question is:  after reading all of this, what advice do you have for me?  
Buy an entirely new mattress?  By a different topper?  Move into the hospital?  Thank you for your thoughts and efforts in replying!
Sincerely, Paul

Hi Paul,
If I read this right, all that's wrong with your mattress, is that it's too firm.
As you've found out, memory foam is absolutely worthless.
What works, works well and remains like new for years, is latex.
The difference is like night and day.
Seems to me, an EverEden 2" soft Talalay Latex Topper is all you need to transform your mattress into one that is very comfy.
Here is a link to those toppers.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Talalay Latex toppers are normally purchased as “Soft” for the purpose of softening a too firm mattress. However, both, the Vytex Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattress ...

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments