Latex Mattress Toppers to Canada.

Shane writes:

Hello,
I purchased a Simmons Beautyrest queen Symphony firm mattress. When I sleep on it on my own in the center of the bed I am normally fine.
However when I share the bed I wake up with sore shoulders and hips. I am also starting to notice this even when I sleep on my own.What topper do you recommend?
When shipping to Canada does the buyer have to pay duty and brokerage fees? Thanks, Shane

Hi Shane,
Our Talalay Latex toppers from Natura will do a great job of cushioning that shoulder.
Delivery throughout Canada is free....with no taxes, duty, tariff, or additional fees of any kind. 

https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/latextopper/




Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments