A Wolf Two Sided Mattress & Latex Topper for large people with low back pain.

Donna writes;

Hi Pete, 
I'm hoping you can help me since I've become very confused while trying to find a new mattress for myself & my husband.  

I have been suffering with SI joint dysfunction for several years and it seems to be getting a lot worse lately.  
We currently have an 15 yr old king pillow top stearns & foster mattress. It is traditional, no foam, we can & have been flipping it.  
But I feel it's broken down now & is making my back pain worse.  It really hurts to roll over in bed now & the pain is so bad in the morning I can barely get out!  
I was so surprised to hear from all the stores that  "flipping mattresses is a thing of the past!"  And that everything has some version of a memory foam top, whether it be pillow top or not!  
I haven't heard anything good about them!  I need to find a mattress that you think will work for my husband & me and that will last! 
My husband will throw a fit if in 2 yrs the foam is broken down & we need yet another mattress!! 
I don't like anything too firm since it has given me pressure point pain in the past, but I also can't have anything too soft as it doesn't support my back properly.  
And I really didn't like that sinking feeling on those tempurpedic memory foam mattresses!  I tend to be very warm at night and felt like I'd turn into a baked potato in those!  
I am 5'9" 155 lbs. My husband is 6'1" 235 lbs.  We prefer a king size bed since we are not tiny people!  Lol ;). 
Thanks for any help!
Donna

Hi Donna,
Coming off of an old mattress, you'll find that today's mattresses can be a disappointment when it comes to quality and longevity. 
The industry, as a whole, is geared to making mattresses that need to be replaced every few years...at most.
By popular demand, we sought out and found a manufacturer who makes a group of two sided mattresses. 
Since the biggest offender, in terms of quality reduction, is memory foam, you'll be pleased to know that there is no memory foam in these mattresses.. 
We've been shipping these mattresses nationally for the past few years. So far, we have experienced zero complaints.
Here is a link to those mattresses.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/two-sided-mattresses/

themattressexpert.com
Buy a mattress that will last as long as the warranty advertises. Buy a double sided, flippable mattress from The Mattress Expert Today!
Wolf is a very old, (1872), manufacturer. They are family owned and operated...and make a fine product.

The coil unit in these mattresses is very strong. My suggestion is to go with the Brooklyn model in Plush.
I strongly suggest that you add an EverEden 2" Soft Talalay Latex topper to that....shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Talalay Latex toppers are normally purchased as “Soft” for the purpose of softening a too firm mattress. However, both, the Vytex Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattress ...
Latex is nothing like memory foam. It's far more resilient. You don't sink in and it sleeps cool.

Not only will it make for a very comfy mattress, it will also extend the life of the mattress by absorbing much of your body weight.
All Natural Latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
Conversely, memory foam has proven itself to be the worst material ever invented...over its 20 year history.


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments