Will an Ever-Eden Talalay Latex Topper Fix a Bad Serta Mattress?

Suzette writes:

Hi Pete,

I need your help. 
I am 157 lbs. Just bought a Serta Kozma Pl Matt Queen for 30 days. Hurt back so traded for a Serta Smarteract Lynbrook Pl. 
Now, I feel like I am in a rut and hip seems to be getting lots of pressure. Burning / Stinging Miserable. I can't go another mattress right now. 
Store only allows one exchange and even with that I paid more.
Would the Ever-Eden 3" Talalay latex topper fix this problem???
Please give me some guidance.
Thanks, Suzette

Hi Suzette,
I wish it were that simple.
The latex toppers provide surface comfort when a mattress is too firm.
The mattress is supposed to provide the support.
Unfortunately, yours isn't doing that.
There are two ways to go about this.
1) Call your retailer, sing him your tale of woe and hope he allows you a second exchange.
    It would be best to get rid of that mattress altogether.
    If they do allow a second exchange, send me the link to their website, and I'll be happy to help 
    you reselect something better for you.
2) If option #1 doesn't pan out, flip your mattress over and add an Ever-Eden 2" latex topper.
    But before selecting which topper, flip the mattress and try it...email me with a description of 
    how your body is feeling on that side.
Here is a link to the latex toppers:

https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/


Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments