A Slender Female Looking for a Very Soft Latex Pillow.

Miriam writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm looking for a new pillow. It seems that I go through new pillows every couple of months, with the ones I've been buying in stores.
I've read enough of your blog to know that latex is the way to go for longevity.
But, I'm a little confused as to which one to get.
I'm a slender female and am looking for a pillow that is very soft.
Which one of your latex pillows is the softest?
Thanks, Miriam

Hi Miriam,
Thanks for the easy question.
Of all the pillows we carry, the softest one is the PureBliss Talalay Active.
The comfort of this pillow is amazing. I keep one buy my bed for those times when I have a headache.
It's the only place I can put my head, where it feels better almost immediately.
It is the first pillow, at the top of our pillows page.
Shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/organics/organic-pillows/

themattressexpert.com
Latex pillows are known for offering superior comfort and support. Order your Pure LatexBliss Organic or Talalay Latex Pillows from The Mattress Expert today!
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Enjoy.


Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments