Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattress & a Latex Topper.

Rhoda writes:

Hello Peter
I’d like some advice as to a new mattress. I’m looking at a Simmons Black Beautyrest, which should give you an idea of my weight issues, to which I’m not going to give you details.
Let's just say that a Simmons Black Beautyrest would be a good idea. 
My problem are SI joint problems and knee joint problems. My husband is slender but has neck and back issues. 
I’d like pillow suggestions for him also. 
We are looking for a king size mattress, price does matter so I won’t be buying an all latex mattress, although I will take your advice about the latex topper.
I am a bit confused that you are not in favor of pillow top but didn’t I see that listed on your site? 

Or perhaps that was the older memory foam that you don’t recommend.
I did leave a phone message for a call back a few minutes ago.
Thanks, Rhoda


Hi Rhoda,
I don't know what other sites you've visited, but there are no pillowtop mattresses on our website. They are the fist things to show wear. 
I don't want the aggravation they cause, for either, my customers or myself.
It was very nice, chatting with you over the phone. The mattress, we talked about, is the Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree in luxury firm.
In lieu of a pillowtop, you'll add an Ever-Eden 2" soft Talalay latex mattress topper.
This provides surface comfort that's better than any pillowtop, and it lasts for years.
Here are links to both of those items.

themattressexpert.com
Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattresses are ON SALE with FREE DELIVERY from The Mattress Expert. Call today to place your order! 856-874-6894
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/


Also, this Pure Bliss Latex/Down pillow is ideal for relieving chronic neck pain, (The 2nd on this page)

themattressexpert.com
Latex pillows are known for offering superior comfort and support. Order your Pure LatexBliss Organic or Talalay Latex Pillows from The Mattress Expert today!
The pillow and latex topper ship UPS.
The mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes removal of the old set.
And, there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments