M.J. writes:

Hi Pete,  
I have been through mattress hell.  
I am a thoracic 9th vertebrae paraplegic for 20 years.  I am very strong (workout) and get around great.  
I had an older Stearns & Foster which was at the time called a box top.  Not a pillow top but about 2 or three inches of foam over the springs.  
Stearns uses an almost 15 gauge coil on all their mattresses.  I have two hip replacements.  Herrington Rods  in my back and both femurs have rods in them.
The accident I was in was terrible and it took a year to put me back together.  
I am so frustrated that every mattress out there has memory foam.  It disgust me.  
I was thinking your Greenspring Plush would fit the bill.  I think it’s probably as close  to what I had.  
Thanks for all your Information.  You’re running a great site and doing a great service to everyone looking for the truth about mattresses.
Thanks Again, M.J.


 
Hi M.J.,
Thank you for those kudos. We do make an effort to provide quality and value.
The Greenspring is a very well constructed product. My wife and I just ordered one in king.
My wife and I like a softer feel, so we're going with the ultra plush.
To more closely mimic what you had, I'd suggest the Plush Eurotop.
Keep in mind that these mattresses are upholstered with Talalay Latex and contain no memory foam.
Latex is a whole lot more resilient than any other type of foam and much more so than memory foam.
Therefore, the plush model may not be as soft as you might think.
Given your hip issue, I think the Plush Eurotop will provide the little extra cushion a hip issue needs.
However, if your hips are ok, and not sore, the Plush model should be fine for you.
Here is a link to the line for your perusal. There are 5 choices of comfort, in all.
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments