Temperpedic Cloud Luxe Supreme Mattress Needs a Latex Topper to Relieve Shoulder Pain.

Janis writes:

Hello Peter,

I currently have the Temperpedic Cloud Luxe Supreme mattress and I am having a hard time sleeping on it because of my shoulder pain.  
I have a torn shoulder. Can I put a Latex Topper on top of this mattress?  
I don't want to replace the mattress but my doctor told me that I need a Latex mattress and that would help me to get comfortable when sleeping.
Please advise.
Thank you, Janis


Hi Janis,
Latex is so resilient, that a topper is almost as good as having an all latex mattress.
The Ever-Eden 2" soft Talalay Latex Topper is all you'll need to cushion your shoulder.
It's amazing how well it works....and they last for years.
Here is a link that will take you to them. You can order yours on line.

themattressexpert.com
Ever-Eden …100% Pure, All Natural Latex Mattress Toppers…(No Fillers, No Chemicals, No Synthetics)
Our toppers come complete with a cover.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments