Simmons Pillowtop Mattress causing low back pain.

Dan writes:

Hi Pete,
My wife and I purchased a new Simmons mattress last year.  It is a luxury firm pillow top.  

Well, I did not do enough research.  I have realized buying the pillow top was a bad idea.  
My wife weighs about 110 lbs and I am about 170.  We have both noticed we wake up with low back pain.  
It does look like our hips are sinking into the pillow top.  Is there anything we might be able to do?
Best, 
Dan


Hi Dan,
Adding a 2" latex topper will allow you to sleep comfortably for several more years on that mattress. 
I suggest the Ever-Eden 2" soft all natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.
It is, by far, the most popular...and what we use at home.
I would suggest trying the topper on the flip side of the mattress.
That is to say, flip the mattress over and then add the topper. You may find that everything works better that way.
Here is the link...showing product and pricing:


themattressexpert.com
Ever-Eden …100% Pure, All Natural Latex Mattress Toppers…(No Fillers, No Chemicals, No Synthetics)
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments