Sealy Mattress Warranty Claim

Hi Peter,
I'm at my wit's end over this Sealy mattress that I bought several years ago.
It started getting a body impression in it, after 2 years.
My retailer told me that the impression didn't meet Sealy's criteria for an exchange.
Since then, the problem has just gotten worse.
Over the last couple of years, I haven't even been able to get someone from the store where I bought it, to return my calls or emails.
I've called Sealy and they have referred me back to my retailer.
The depth of the impression is now more than the 1.5" needed to meet the requirements from Sealy, but I can't get any satisfaction from anyone.
I came across your site and am hoping that you truly are and expert, and can help me get this taken care of.
Thank You for any help you can provide.
Charlotte
 
Hi Charlotte,
Here is the link to start your warranty claim with Sealy, directly.

http://www.sealy.com/warranty-claim
Sealy Warranty Claim

www.sealy.com
Warranty Claim. About; Careers; Commercial Hospitality; Contact Us; Follow Us:
They will want to put this back on the retailer, since they are still in business.
You'll need to explain to them that the retailer is unwilling to help.

You'll also want to make 4 phone calls.
1) Your local Better Business Bureau
2) Your state's Attorney General's Office.
3) Your state's Dept. of Consumer Affairs
4) A local TV station that has a Consumer Advocate.

These calls will motivate your retailer to do the right thing.
Best of Luck.

Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments