Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress, or a Soft Latex Topper for the mattress I have?

Martha writes:

Hi Pete,
Thank you for your prompt response to my inquiry.  
I saw that you had recommended the Simmons Beautyrest Classic Recharge Broadway in luxury firm to someone else who has fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis.
You also suggested that they add the Ever-Eden 2" Soft All Natural Talalay latex topper to add superior comfort.
Would that particular mattress and topper work for me, or would adding that topper to the Simmons Peaceful Dreams mattress that I already have do the trick?
Or, would you still recommend my purchasing the Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress?  
I saw that there is some foam in the Natura mattress...should I assume it's not the memory foam that you referred to as the worst upholstery material ever invented?  
The Simmons mattress and foundation that I purchased just 3 years ago cost me approximately $1,300 so I didn't think I was purchasing an inferior product.  
If you still recommend the Natura Greenspring mattress, I hope the Simmons foundation will work okay with it so I wouldn't have to incur the expense of a new one.
Thanks, Martha  

 
Hi Martha,
The problem with the mattresses you've bought, is the memory foam inside.
The one I recommended to you has no memory foam, as I had stated in my original email to you.
You can use your 3 year old Simmons Boxspring with that.

You can add a latex topper to what you have and it will make a vast improvement in the quality of your sleep.
The topper to get is the Ever-Eden all natural 3" Soft Talalay latex...shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/

themattressexpert.com
Ever-Eden …100% Pure, All Natural Latex Mattress Toppers…(No Fillers, No Chemicals, No Synthetics)
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments