Ever Eden 2" Soft Talalay Latex Topper For A Mattress That Is Too Firm.

Martha writes:

Hi Pete,
I have a 1 1/2 year old extra firm mattress—good quality, but much too firm.  I sleep on both my back and sides.  For the past few months my ribs and shoulders have been stiff and tender.  
I awake a few times each night and it feels like my lower back is pulling away. A couple months ago I started using a memory foam mattress topper.  
I did not experience as much of the  tender feeling in ribs and shoulders but the lower back pain/stiffness was WORSE!  
After reading your blog, I understand why the memory foam didn't work.
I believe a latex topper is the way to go...but which one.
I'm average in size with no diagnosed ailments.
Which latex topper do you suggest?  
Thanks Martha

Hi Martha,
Memory foam toppers are the easiest to come by and are absolutely worthless for the job...as you have discovered.
The heavier parts of your body sink through it while your lighter parts are suspended. This throws off your spine's alignment and the result is back pain.
There is only one material that does that job effectively, and that is latex....as you have learned. (thanks for reading)
The Ever-Eden all natural 2" soft Talalay latex topper will cushion your body's pressure points, allowing for a deep, comfortable night's sleep...and maintain your spine's natural alignment.
Here is the link to those. They can be ordered on line. They come with a cover. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic

Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments