Wolf Latex Hybrid Mattresses are an excellent value.

Hi Pete,
I am still on the fence on what mattress  to get, and money is kinda tight right now. 
You originally mentioned the Wolf Adrian. In a king it looks to be 999, and my box springs are like new. 
Will I get good support with this? I think you mentioned it does not keep your body in line. How long would this mattress last? 
I just don't think I can spend for a mattress and topper now. I want something we will feel rested with and not wake up as if you have had no sleep. 
I mentioned I love Hampton Inn beds, and you said you have a friend who sells the posterpedic. 
Actually that is what we have now we don't like. What would be the best cheaper option that will will wake up rested?

Hello,
With the Wolf Adrian & Adara mattresses from Wolf, you won't need a separate latex topper.
The support is excellent and they are already upholstered with all natural latex.
Each should last a good 10 years.
They are an excellent value. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

themattressexpert.com
Size Price Shipping Weight; Twin Set: $839.99: Foundation: 32lbs Mattress: 59lbs: Twin: $649.99: Mattress: 59lbs: Full Set: $969.99: Foundation: 32lbs Mattress: 66lbs

Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments