Simmons Beautyrest Tortuga Bay Mattress.

Janice writes:

Hello Peter, 
I came across your website purely by accident. First, I had Lung Cancer surgery, I have Asthma,plus other illnesses. I also have severe allergies and Celiac Disease. 
We are an older couple, but very young minded. I have been looking for a new mattress for our bed for at least two years. 
I had, initially,  decided on a "Sleep Number" queen mattress but they or can become extremely expensive. But with our age, & my illnesses, putting a lot of money on a mattress seems rather stupid to me. 
We do want a really comfortable (not hard), yet firm, durable, and one that will not disturb mate when we move. 
I saw the "Tortuga Bay" by Simmons  Beautyrest on a shopping channel while surfing. I watched and listened. It sounded wonderful. 
As I usually do I went on internet to check it out, found your site. Thank Goodness!! 
Please,please help me by recommending a mattress, reasonably priced, not cheap, not flimsy. 
I am getting desperate and more confused, and my husband is getting impatient. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

I am 4 feet 11 inches,weigh 135 lbs. My husband is 5 feet 11 inches,weighs 199 lbs.
Thank you sincerely, Janice



Hi Janice,
Your condition has similarities to that of my wife...asthma, part of a lung removed & celiac.
Add a sore hip to that, and the picture is complete.
Her favorite mattress, and one we've recommended often...and with zero complaints, is the Simmons Beautyrest World Class Santorini in luxury firm & an Ever-Eden 2" soft Talalay latex topper to go with it. 
Together, they provide long lasting comfort & support. 
All Beautyrest offer contouring support, designed to maintain the natural alignment of your spine. The latex topper provides surface comfort that resists body impressions.
Latex is thee most resilient upholstery material on the planet. It absorbs so much of your body weight, it extends the life of the mattress by double, what was intended by the manufacturer.
Here are links to both products.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/
themattressexpert.com
Beautyrest Recharge World Class Mattress is known for providing both comfort and support. Contact The Mattress Expert to order yours today! 856-874-6894

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic

Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments