Right Mattress for My Herniated Disc?

John writes:

Hi Pete,

I have a herniated disc in my back.  My back seems to do best when sleeping on a firm surface.
Indeed, after hurting my back, I slept on the carpeted floor for about two years.  And, as you can imagine, my hips hurt.
So, I decided to try a new mattress. I purchased a “Serta i-series Vantage Firm”.
I have been sleeping on this mattress for about two months.
My back is doing fine.  But, my hips are worse.  I have hip pain throughout the day.  I have decided that I cannot sleep on the mattress anymore.
Do you have any suggestions for a new mattress that will spare my hips but also provide support for my back?  I would certainly appreciate your help.
I am a 56-year-old male, and, weigh 190 pounds.
Regards, John


Hi. John,
Seems to me, all you need is a soft latex mattress topper to take care of that sore hip...since your back is fine with the support you're getting from your new mattress.
The topper to get is, the Ever-Eden 2" Soft Talalay Latex Topper.
Shown Here:

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments