Which Mattress for Fibromaylgia, cervical buldging disc, Degenerative Disc Disease?

Tiffany writes:

Hello,
I keep reading about latex and how it's best for patients with fibro. You could get it as a topper, so you don't have to get a whole new mattress. I also read that firm mattresses are better than plush / pillow toppers. I notice if it's too soft, I feel like I'm sinking and it doesn't actually help... I had the illusion that anything confirming to my body was good. Not true. If it's too firm, it's stiff and it hurts but apparently it's also about the coils (springs). 
I have a contour memory foam and while it works, my neck and shoulders are still stiff. I recently had surgery on my c6-7 spine (fusion and replacement). They have latex contour pillows out now, too. They're expensive though. :( 
My brother has a tempurpedic and hates it. It makes his back hurt. Same concept with the contouring your body parts. Not necessary. There are firm memory foam mattresses out now, which seem to work better (based on reviews). 
I'm using a firm pillow top now. It's not actually bad and in fact, better than the plush or softer pillow tops. I still hurt though. I have knots in my neck, shoulders and hips.
I found a mattress that uses a little latex on memory foam and poly foam. What do you think of that? It was affordable.
Thanks, Tiffany


 
Hi Tiffany,
Latex is the best upholstery material on the planet...always has been.
Adding 1.5" of latex to the worst upholstery material on the planet, memory foam, makes no sense to me...at all.
First off, an all foam mattress is often a mistake bulging discs and DDD. For this, your spine will require the firmer support of an innerspring mattress.
Best for the least will be the all natural, chemical free Wolf Hybrid Coil/Latex mattresses.
Shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattresses/wolf-hybrid-mattress/

themattressexpert.com
Questions, Comments, Concerns? Please Check out One of our Blogs Listed below Or Ask us on Facebook or Twitter. You can Also Call or Email Us!
FedEx delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments