Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava & 2" Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.

Rebekah writes:

Hi Pete:
Thanks so much for the wealth of information you provide!  We are looking to replace our Chatham and Wells queen mattress.  It sags terribly on both sides and has a ridge in the middle, so it is extremely uncomfortable and like sleeping in a trough.       
In addition, I wake up multiple times in the night feeling like my skin is on fire.
After reading your reviews, I am wondering if the Simmons Black Ava Luxury Firm with a 2" soft Talalay latex topper would be a good mattress for us.  We are not heavy (180 lbs & 120 lbs).  My husband does have a disc problem and I now have a problem with my neck, which I think could be due to our mattress.  Any recommendation you have would be appreciated.
Thank you, Rebekah
Wide Awake in Texas

Hi Rebekah,
That very combination worked great for my wife and I. I have a very bad back and we are both considerably heavier than the two of you. 
It's the most comfortable and supportive bed we had ever owned and I'm quite certain it will work for the two of you.
Here are links to both products. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.






Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments