Pure Bliss vs. Danican Latex pillows.

Eric writes:

Hi Pete,
Since I messed up with the Danican pillow and it turned out to be too firm,  is this pillow too soft for a side sleeper - Pure LatexBLISS…100% Talalay Latex
I believe you said it was similar to the Sealy but just want to make sure it isn't too soft.  
BTW, my mom really likes the Pure Bliss Latex/Down chopped latex pillow.  It may not be a bad option either.  It doesn't feel much different than the Sealy one I have.   
Even though it and the Danican are listed as medium soft, having felt both I would say the Danican pillow is medium-firm. I hate I wasted my money on it, 
but I thought since it was listed as a side sleeper pillow it would have been ok..
Thanks, Eric

 
Hi Eric,
That Pure Bliss Talalay pillow is the softest we have.
It is similar to the old Sealy, but just a little bit softer.
The Pure Bliss Latex/Down model and the Pure Bliss Talalay are the two pillows I use at home.
I use the Talalay most of the time and the latex/down when the arthritis in my neck acts up.
It does wonders to relieve that pain.
I have tried most of the pillows we sell. 
The ones that I found to be too firm, I use as a body pillow...up against my back, which allows me to sleep on my side, but leaning back just a bit, which helps take some of the pressure off of my shoulder.
Pure Bliss Latex/Down Pillow
Pure Bliss Latex/Down Pillow

Pure Bliss Talalay Pillow
Pure Bliss Talalay Pillow
Danican Cool Pointe Latex Pillow

Danican Cool Pointe Latex Pillow


themattressexpert.com
Latex pillows are known for offering superior comfort and support. Order your Pure LatexBliss Organic or Talalay Latex Pillows from The Mattress Expert today!
Thanks, Pete

Important Note:
Moisture will cause mattresses to wear out faster.
Protect your mattress from accidents, spills & perspiration with our all natural silver infused cotton waterproof mattress & pillow protectors. They sleep cool and won't shrink when washed in hot water.



Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments