New Mattress and Foundation.

Ori writes:

Hi Pete,
I hope you've been well since we last connected in July and had a great Thanksgiving.
So my bed is still giving in the center a bit and I do try to sleep close to the edges, but if I rotate and flip it once a week I find it to be less of a problem. It's on the floor right now since I noticed the dips happened more quickly on a bed frame.
I remember last we spoke you had recommended the Ever Eden wood frame. I wanted to ask you if you thought metal bed frames were sturdier and longer lasting? I'm concerned wood would over time give out. I'm trying to keep this mattress for a good 10 years at least and well, I'm just one of those chronic pain folks.
On a separate note, my dad is looking to buy a mattress for me whenever I visit. I don't think he can do the price range I paid but he wants to still make sure I'm comfortable - also looking for a full that has a cushioned surface to mitigate trigger points yet a sturdy firm support at the base for chronic low back pain.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Ori 

 
Hi Ori,
The wood foundation we get from Ever-Eden comes KD, but assembles easily.
It is very strong and I don't anticipate it losing its firm support anytime in the near future. We have one at home in our guest room.
It supports an all latex mattress, which is heavier than most mattresses, and the people who come to stay are all, very large people.
http://www.themattressexpert.com/XcartStore/product.php?productid=17872&cat=246&page=1

Ever Eden Easyfit Foundation
EverEden Easyfit Foundation
As far as a mattress for your dad to buy, the best for the least is our Wolf Hybrid Adrian...using a very strong coil unit and it's upholstered with all natural latex.

The catch is the delivery. It will arrive via FedEx, so it will need to be brought in and set up by your dad, or whoever he can get to give him a hand with that.
Here is a link to that mattress and to the video showing the delivery process. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattresses/wolf-hybrid-mattress/

Wolf Hybrid Mattress | The Mattress Expert
Size Price Shipping Weight; Twin Set: $839.99: Foundation: 32lbs Mattress: 59lbs: Twin: $649.99: Mattress: 59lbs: Full Set: $969.99: Foundation: 32lbs Mattress: 66lbs
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattresses/


Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.



Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments