Large Person, Latex Mattress Topper for more comfort.

Karen writes:

Hi Peter,
Hope you had a good holiday and keeping warm. Here in N. Texas we've had none stop rain since Wednesday and highs of 35°. People don't realize Texas isn't always hot.
Ok, so here's my reason for writing...
When I bought my bedroom furniture, it's in four pieces, headboard, two
6 1/2 ft tall towers on each side and a bridge that goes over the headboard and connects the towers. I wanted a mattress that wouldn't be overwhelmed by the furniture. 

I got a plush double sided mattress that's 14 inches thick. 
I had been sleeping on it with the box spring but only until I got the new foundation and I researched a bit and found you and read what you had to say, which truly helped me figure out which to buy.
I ordered the forever foundation from you and once I had help with it, we got it together and the mattress on it. The mattress is the firmness I want, and the foundation makes a huge difference in how the mattress is,
I've been waking up in some pain the last 5 nights and I'm thinking of adding a latex mattress topper to soften the surface
I have a bad back from giving birth to an eleven pound child, who ruptured two disks in my back. So to be able to walk upright my sleep surface has to be a happy medium.
I saw your latex toppers and read what you had to say on them. Can you give me any suggestions on which one to get? I'm 5'10 and 340lbs. 

My weight fluctuates because of the steroids I'm on because I have COPD and I can go months with no steroids but like the last three months I've had 3 courses of them to help me breathe, and that brings my weight up like it is now.
Sorry to have rambled. I appreciate your time and help.
Thanks, Karen


Hi Karen,
Wow! That's quite an ordeal....health-wise.
I believe you will be most helped by the 3" Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper...good comfort, without being too squishy. It will hold you up and cushion you just fine.

Our daughter is your size....and visiting us from Texas, oddly enough. She was happy to escape the rain.
I've always been interested in the weather patterns, here in the US...and was well aware of how hot & cold Texas can get.  
My wife and I spent some time in San Antonio. It was in January, a few years ago. The weather was perfect....which surprised me.

Here's a link to the latex toppers.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Latex Mattress Toppers - All Natural Talalay Latex Toppers ...
Talalay Latex toppers are normally purchased as “Soft” for the purpose of softening a too firm mattress. However, both, the Vytex Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattress ...
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments