Simmons Beautyrest World Class Santorini in luxury firm...and, a 2" soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.

Rob writes:

Hi Pete,
I've been reading extensively on your blog.  I'm looking for a recommendation for a queen mattress.  My wife and I are back/side sleepers.  (We have a Memory Foam mattress). Yes, I know...it has been a nightmare.  
She is 5'3", 150lbs.  I'm 6'2", 195 lbs.  We both sleep well on the Hilton Serenity bed, but in reading your blog, I understand that purchase would be an error based on price and longevity.  SO, can you make a recommendation on a long lasting mattress and Latex topper combination (I'm assuming here...)  that will approach the feel of a Hilton Serenity bed?  I like the idea of the double sided mattress, but right now, I need to get the "feel" of the Serenity right, or my wife will shoot me.
If you recommend a mattress and latex topper, I'd appreciate a recommendation on the type and thickness of latex.  Also, since the Hilton family has NOT claimed me as a long-lost heir, I need to avoid the $3000+ mattress category.  :-)  
Thanks in advance,
Rob

Hi Rob,
The Simmons Beautyrest World Class Santorini in luxury firm...and, a 2" soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.
This combination is excellent quality, with the support and comfort lasting a good long time.
Together, they add up to less than $2000...with free white glove delivery, and no sales tax.
Here are the links to both items.

http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/

Latex Mattress Toppers - All Natural Talalay Latex Toppers ...
The Mattress Expert is your source for all natural latex mattress toppers including Talalay & Dunlop toppers. Click here for more information!

Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments