Latex Mattress Topper.

Pamela writes:

Hello Pete,
Thanks so much for the telephone chats; they have been very useful.
I have been continuing my research and think I will most likely end up with
your 2" Talalay Topper. I understand that this is a finished product. Would
you kindly confirm the content of the fabric cover. Is it a knit or does it
have some stretch?
I have not been able to find a photo of a finished topper on your website.
Do you have one, please? And/or are you able to send a small sample of the
fabric? Shopping online for this kind of product is difficult.
Recommendations online vary a lot as to desirable thickness of topper. Some
say that  2" topper is too thin and will bottom out for a 225 lbs, 5'11''
woman with pervasive arthritis in shoulder, hips, and knees. I trust your
opinion. Do you continue to advise a 2" for me?
I know there are so many variables in the makeup of the toppers advertised
online.
Again, many thanks, Pamela


Hi Pamela,
My wife and I are, both, your weight...with me an inch shorter and my wife being a lot shorter.
We have used a 2" soft Talalay Latex topper for 6 years, and it's still like new.
Retailers who say that you'll bottom out on a 2", may be selling Chinese latex. I wouldn't doubt that about Chinese latex.
However, it isn't true of all natural latex with no fillers....never has been.
I'll contact the factory to see if a sample of the fabric can be mailed to you.
It is an organic cotton knit...the knits being the ones that have some stretch, as to not fight the benefit of the latex.
I don't like to recommend things that I haven't tested...or on which I have gotten mixed reviews.
The 3" soft Talalay, has been reported as being too soft for average or heavier people. You will tend to sink further at the heaviest parts of your body, which could throw off your spinal alignment, which in turn, can cause back ache.
Our selection of Dunlop Latex has recently been upgraded...now in a choice of comfort and with more of the allergen removed.
We, my wife and I, recently got the 3" soft Dunlop latex topper delivered to us. It is very comfortable, and without being too soft. And, It has a more substantial feel than the Talalay.
If 3" is what you want, I would have no trouble recommending the Soft Dunlop to you, for your size.
I'll need your address for the factory to mail you a sample of the fabric. I'll also have them send you a sample of the 3" soft Dunlop.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/
Latex Mattress Toppers - All Natural Talalay Latex Toppers ...
The Mattress Expert is your source for all natural latex mattress toppers including Talalay & Dunlop toppers. Click here for more information!


Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments