Hip & Back Pain. Need help in choosing a latex topper for a too firm mattress.

Mary writes:

Hi Pete, 
I need your help in choosing which latex topper to get for our mattress, which is too firm and causing us back and hip pain.
I am not 'overweight'. However, I was born with a 'bad hip' (it gets thrown out of alignment easily). So  I generally sleep on my back.
Needless to say if I roll onto my side during the night while sleeping, my hip will be out of alignment and painful by morning.
We just bought a new firm, non-pillowtop mattress. Now we are trying to determine which topper, firmness and thickness is best to go with it.
I am 5'2, 110 lbs. My husband is 6'1, 165 lbs.
Incidentally, years ago he was in a car accident involving a drunk driver. The drunk walked away 'unscathed'; my husband ended up with a 'bad back' - he is in pain most of the time.
Is there is a latex topper that would work for both of us? We greatly appreciate your help.
Thanks, Mary

Hi Mary,
There is a topper for the two of you.
If for you, alone, I would have recommended a 3" Soft Talalay, but I'm concerned about that being too much softness for your husband's back.
The 3" soft Dunlop, while also soft, is also a bit more substantial...a difference that can be felt. The Dunlop won't let your husband sink too far and will still do a nice job on your hip.
Here is the link to the latex toppers. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Latex Mattress Toppers - All Natural Talalay Latex Toppers ...
The Mattress Expert is your source for all natural latex mattress toppers including Talalay & Dunlop toppers. Click here for more information!

Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments