Wolf Latex Hybrid & Double Sided Mattresses. The Best for the Least Money.

Ann writes:

Hello Mr. Mattress Expert -
I found a recommendation for you on the Washington Post.
I need a new mattress.  Basic.  Twin size.
I'm 55 years old, 130 pounds, 5' 2.5".  In good health mostly as long as I keep up with the exercise.  

I have no consistent body aches but the current mattress has a dip in the middle.
What would you recommend?
Thank you, Ann


Hi Ann,
When I hear "basic". I think "Best for the least amount of money".
I have a couple of options for you.
From The Wolf Company, a very old family operation in the Midwest, they make a number of quality products that are very reasonably priced. 
Their one side latex hybrids are among my favorites. Their double sided mattresses have no latex, but are old school and even lower in cost.
Free FedEx delivery is included...and, there's no sales tax.
Here are links to both lines.




An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments